Sunday, July 22, 2012
See you later, Ohio!
I just arrived from Columbus for two weeks of relaxation time in Iowa before the big adventure. Getting Ready for Kindergarten camp in Columbus came to a wonderful and successful close. It was a learning experience for the kids and for the teachers. It was very hard to leave Ohio, not knowing when I will be be back. The state of Ohio has some very important people and places within its borders that I will miss very much. It was ironic driving past a sign that said "Thank your for visiting Ohio!" on my way out of the state that has been my second home for the past 4.5 years. Yesterday was one of those days where you realize just how lucky you are... I was able to have a seafood dinner and Bobs breakfast with my second family in Ohio and have homemade pizza family dinner time with my family in Iowa all within 24 hours! #blessed as my friends on twitter would say...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment